New Starter / Admissions List
If you have a pre-school child and wish to register interest with the school, please provide your child's details (name, address and date of birth) via email or telephone and we will add your child to our admissions list.
We have very limited spaces in Year 4. Please telephone the school office should you require further information.
Required from September 2019, a permanent full time class teacher (MPS) to join the dedicated staff of this successful vibrant primary school serving the local village and surrounding rural area. The successful applicant will initially teach in KS2.
We are looking for an individual who:
- Has a thorough knowledge of current curriculum developments and national priorities
- Is an excellent practitioner who is able to enthuse and motivate pupils
- Has high expectations and a commitment to raising standards in pupil achievement
- Is committed to enhancing the Christian ethos of our Church school.
In return we can offer:
- Well behaved pupils who take very good care of each other and are keen to learn
- An ambitious, successful and vibrant workplace with great staff and pupils
- A well-resourced environment with excellent opportunities for CPD
- A supportive leadership team who are committed to continuing the school’s pursuit of excellence
The school is committed to safeguarding the rights and welfare of all children. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check before the appointment is confirmed. NQTs are welcome to apply.
Visits to the school are encouraged and will take place on February 28th and March 5th at 2pm. Please contact the school to arrange an appointment.
For further information on this position and our school please download an application pack from the school website.
Please return your application form via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 8th March @ 3pm
Interviews: Thursday 21st March